Release Date – February 24, 2017
- Support for TLSv1.0, TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 are enabled by default and configurable across ESXi, vCenter Server(including C# Client) and Update Manager. Click below for more information
- Support for migration from vCenter Server Windows 5.5.x to vCenter Server Appliance 6.0 Update 3
- Updated Host Client version 1.14.0 that includes bug fixes and brings it much closer to the functionality provided by the vSphere Client.
- Multiple fixes are introduced in ESXi to optimize I/O path for improved vSAN performance in all Flash and Hybrid configurations
- Use of Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) over User Datagram Protocol (UDP) for Kerberos operations when it is a part of the Active Directory for improved performance.
- Critical Security updates for JRE, Openssl, TC server, Python, Libxml, NTP, Likewise Kerberos and many more.
For more information, refer to the Release notes [Link below].
Download landing pages
ESXi 6.0 Update 3
- Product Download Page
- Documentation Landing Page
- Release Notes
- Patch Download Page
- Patch Master KB
- Build Number vmvisor – 5051174 , server - 5050593